• Shangri-La Hotel Tokyo: “Winter Staycation” (until January 31, 2021) NEW
With the Winter Holidays approaching, why not treat yourself to a long-awaited (and much deserved) staycation at the Shangri-La Hotel? Conveniently located at a walking distance from Marunouchi, Nihonbashi, and the Ginza shopping district, the Forbes Five Star Award winning hotel and its pool & spa are the ideal destination for those seeking a peaceful retreat in style. Special “Go To” rates:
– Deluxe room: JPY 45,224* (+ JPY 10,000 Gift Coupon)
– Imperial Garden view Deluxe Room: JPY 47,691* (+ JPY 11,000 Gift Coupon)
– Premier Room: JPY 60,550* (+ JPY 12,000 Gift Coupon)
– Executive Suite: JPY 85,850* (+ JPY 12,000 Gift Coupon)
For details and reservation, kindly refer to this document (EN).
*Price per room; service charge, tax included; conditions apply.
• Oakwood Japan: Day Use Apartment in Marunouchi (08:00-20:00)
From August to December 20, 2020, Oakwood Japan is opening some of its properties to day rental for businesspersons looking for stylish remote work solutions:
Oakwood Apartments Marunouchi
– Studio-type (33m²): JPY 18,000/day*
– One-bedroom (49m²): JPY 28,000/day*
For details & reservation, kindly see this document or Oakwood’s website.
*Includes all-day breakfast for JPY 2,000 p.p. (+tax).
• Appenzeller Alpenbitter: Now available in Japan
Appenzeller Alpenbitter, the most famous herbal liquor in Switzerland, has finally arrived to Japan! 42 herbs, spices, flowers and roots are combined to create an elegant, soothing scent with sweet flavor. The secret recipe has remained unchanged since the company’s founding in 1902, and is now enjoyed all over the world, from Germany and Austria to Thailand or the Philippines.
Recommended serving: Straight or with ice; with lemon and big ice cubes; with tonic water; or in creative cocktails (Cold-brew coffee, juices, sodas, etc.).
For details & orders, refer to this document (EN / JP), or contact Mr. Mizuno.