Become a Member
Regular Members (with voting rights)
1. Corporate Member ….. JPY300,000 per year (15 Vouchers)
Entity owned or predominantly owned by Swiss capital (including Liechtenstein), or that is primarily based in Switzerland, or that has a significant Swiss image.
2. Associate Member ….. JPY200,000 per year (10 Vouchers)
Any other corporate entity which shows interest in the objectives of the Chamber.
Additionally, any corporate entity that would normally be eligible for Corporate Membership but which because of its size or being a relative newcomer to the market is allowed to hold this status.
This Status has to be approved by the majority of the Executive Committee.
3. Entrepreneur Member ….. JPY80,000 per year (6 Vouchers)
Any small company or firm which shows interest in the objectives of the Chamber, and
1) Has more than one but less than ten full-time directors, partners or employees in Japan; and
2) Is not owned or controlled, directly, indirectly, by a company that is listed on any stock exchange or by a major unlisted company.
Non-Regular Members (without voting rights)
1. Individual Member ….. JPY 25,000 per year
Any individual resident in Japan and who has interests in the objectives of the Chamber.
**ATTENTION: Individual membership is for the following exceptional cases;
– Swiss working for any company which is not doing Switzerland-related business.
– Any individual who retired from the SCCIJ member company.
– Swiss or Japanese who runs his/her own business related to Switzerland with no employee.
2. Overseas Member ….. JPY 25,000 per year
Any individual or corporate entity that does not have residence or a place of business respectively in Japan and which shows interest in the objectives of the Chamber.
3. Student Member
Students who have interests in the objectives of the Chamber can become Member.
4. Honorary Member
Must be an individual, resident in Japan, approved for such membership by a majority of the Executive Committee.
** Initial registration fees will be applied based on membership categories for the first year.
** For details, please contact the SCCIJ Secretariat at email@example.com.
Resignation is only possible for the end of the calendar year and must be given in writing to the Secretariat at least three months in advance. For details, please contact the SCCIJ Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.