Benefits for Members
1. Be part of the Swiss business community!
We strive to provide a platform where members can generate new business leads and gain visibility in the Swiss business community.
2. Events / Networking
• Luncheons: At the monthly luncheons, high profile speakers from a wide range of backgrounds hold informative speeches. It is a rare chance to listen to such people personally and get valuable insights.
• Networking events gives you terrific opportunities to expand your business and personal network across many industries and cultures in a casual and relaxed manner.
• Joint chamber events: We organize events in collaboration with other chambers. You can build and expand the relationships and the prospect base.
• Open house events: There is an opportunity to host a promotional event (introducing your business to the SCCIJ members).
• Members exclusive event: Gain access to the SCCIJ Members exclusive events!
• Other event invitations: Receive various event invitations, organized by other chambers or organizations. You will also be invited to some entertaining events such as Swiss national day party and Year end party etc.
• Get listed and gain access to the membership directory
• Weekly e-newsletter
• Monthly magazine EUROBIZ
• SCCIJ Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
• News article on SCCIJ events, Swiss Japan related articles
(Politics, Economy, Social& Life, Commercial Market, Culture…)
4. Marketing your business
• Exclusive advertisement opportunity on the SCCIJ website and e-newsletter, direct link to your company website from the web directory.
• Communicate to the SCCIJ members through member news.
5. Job advertisement
The website of the SCCIJ offers a platform where skilled job seekers and companies can connect.
6. Access to EBC: Gain a voice in Government
• The SCCIJ is a member of the European Business Council. Through regular meetings, we ensure that the interest of the Swiss Business Community is represented.
• As a SCCIJ member, you get a discount to be part of the EBC.
• Connection to other member companies of the SCCIJ and the Embassy of Switzerland.
• Connection to other Chambers of Commerce in Japan.
8. Members-only discounts
Benefit from other SCCIJ members discounts on various services and products.
9. SCCIJ Executive committee
SCCIJ regular members are eligible for election to become a SCCIJ Executive committee member.